This retreat is designed for yoga students who don’t have that much yoga experience and want to make yoga part of their daily life.
All of it supported by delicious vegetarian meals, an inviting swimming pool, a free massage and two top teachers who love to share and inspire students to take their yoga that one step further.
- It’s an opportunity to create a routine where you get up early and go to bed early, you start the day with pranayama (breathing techniques) and finish the day with meditation.
- There will be 2 yoga classes a day, one dynamic and one restorative.
- Free time between 11am and 3pm for sleeping, massages, reading, swimming, reflection and chatting with like minded people.
- Daily yoga talks, where we explain what yoga is about and how it can really help you deal with the stresses of daily life.
- Healthy meals prepared for you (aka no cooking and cleaning)
Being away from the hustle and bustle of your daily life will allow you to take stock and think about how you can establish a yoga practice at home and better lifestyle habits.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Brunches, dinner and afternoon tea
- 10 Yoga classes
- Yoga Talks
- 1 massage
- Yoga equipment
The Bali retreat is all about that: to discover deeper dimensions of yoga, take time to reset your values and priorities, get stronger and inspired to improve daily habits and invest yourself, so that when you return home you have clarity and energy for yourself and those around you.
Double Occupany - $1295 Before 1 May 2018 / $1495 After 1 May 2018
Group Bookings of 3 - $3585 (Share a spacious room with a private balcony with your 2 best friends. Save $300, limited availability)
Payment plans available. Please email the office to arrange your payment plan now! email@example.com
Retreat starts 10am Thursday 6 September and ends 7.30pm Monday 10 September. Jetstart flights depart Darwin Wednesday 5 September at 11.10pm, arriving in Denpasar 00:25 on Thursday 6 September.